Text Only

​Report a Problem

If you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1. Learn more about calling 9-1-1.
To submit non-emergency service requests, go to 311 Connect or call 3-1-1 (outside unincorporated county,
call: 916-875-4311). If there is no immediate danger,  you may also report a problem using the resources below.


  • Business Operating without a License Online Service
  • Gas Nozzle or Petroleum Complaints
  • Scanner Overcharges or Undercharges
  • Short Weight, Measure, or Counts
  • Weights and Measures 916-875-6603

Community and Neighborhood



Health and Social Services

Help Lines

  • Animal Abuse: 916-368-7387
    Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
  • Child Abuse: 916-875-KIDS (5437)
  • Domestic Violence (WEAVE): 916-920-2952
  • Elder or Dependent Adult Abuse: 916-874-9377
  • Mental Health Intake Unit: 916-732-3637
    (Formerly Mental Health Crisis Intervention
  • Suicide Hotline (The Effort): 916-368-3111

Law and Justice

Pets and Animals

Property and Taxes

Roads and Travel

Utilities and Residential Services